Jungle Yoga

I believe the Yoga in the Jungle experience is moving forward and we may decide to spend a few days in a lodge in the cloud forest as well as at the jungle's edge. Sid is serious about the trip and we are discussing it and organizing it. I am so excited about bringing yoga to the rainforest. My preference would be Sacha, I think that would be remarkable...but Sacha is unavailable in July and Casa del Suizo will have to do. Eric and I may travel there when we return from the Galapagos next month, to be sure it will work out for the group. I hope I can bring Tara and Maya on the yoga retreat as well. Tara is very good at yoga and Maya is a natural; she can wrap her body into a pretzel without much effort. I realize how bizarre 30 people twisting themselves into unusual shapes will look to the natives. They will wonder about us I am sure.

This year ahead is ramping up and becoming more real and more and more exciting. I was worried that there would not be enough for me to do in this new life, but my list is getting longer and longer and suddenly I have more projects than I think I can actually accomplish in the limited 24 hour days that are no longer on the equator than they are here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Journey is the Destination

Inspection Time

Goodbye Quito